the Contract of the public offer: the order and delivery of flowers
General provisions1.1. This offer is a formal offer of service for the delivery of flowers 'Kvitochka', hereinafter — 'the Seller', enter into a Contract of sale of goods remote way, that is using the online shop, hereinafter referred to as 'Contract', and places the Public offer (offer) to the official Internet site of the Seller 'https://kvitochka.kiev.ua/' (the 'website').
1.2. A moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by Buyer of Seller's (acceptance) to conclude the contract of purchase and sale of goods, is the fact of payment by the Buyer ordering conditions of this Agreement, the terms and at the prices specified on the Internet site of the Seller.
- Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* 'goods' - bouquets, composition, decoration services of interior;
* The 'online store'in accordance with the Law of Ukraine 'on electronic Commerce', a tool for presentation or sale of goods, works or services, by making an electronic transaction.
* 'Seller' - the company providing the goods presented on the Internet site.
* 'Buyer' - natural or legal person who has concluded a contract with the Seller on the terms set forth below.
* 'Order' - select items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment.
- The Subject Of The Contract
3.1. The seller undertakes to transfer to the Buyer the Goods and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- the voluntary choice of the Buyer of goods in online store;
- Autonomous registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order issued in Internet shop;
- processing and delivering the order to the Buyer in the property under the terms of this Agreement.
- The procedure of registration of order
4.1. The buyer has the right to order any goods presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each position can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager is obliged to supply the Buyer informed (by phone or via email).
4.4. In the absence of goods the Buyer has the right to substitute goods of a similar model, to refuse the goods, cancel the order.
- The order of payment
Payment upon receiving
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of goods for cash in UAH.
5.2. Payment by card through payment systems.
5.3. Payment by Bank transfer according to the stet-texture.
- Terms of delivery order
6.1. Shipping of goods purchased in the online store are delivered to the address specified in the order and at the agreed time.
6.2. Together with the order Buyer provided the documents according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- The rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in the event of Buyer's breach of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer must:
- to pay for and receive the order on the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
- place your order in the online store;
- to issue electronic contract;
- to require the Seller to perform the terms of this Agreement.
- Liability of the parties
8.1. The parties bear responsibility for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms hereof in the manner prescribed by this contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 2em;'>- to change the appearance of the Product;
for a slight mismatch of colors of product may differ from the original product solely because of the different colour transfer monitors of personal computers of individual models;
for the content and truthfulness of information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delay and disruption in the provision of Services (order processing and goods delivery) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
for unlawful actions taken by the Buyer with the help of this network access the Internet;
- for transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers, IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the provided access to the Internet, is solely responsible for harm caused by his actions (personally, even if under his login were another person) to persons or property, legal persons, state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In case of occurrence of force majeure, parties are exempted from compliance with the terms of this agreement. Under force majeure for the purposes hereof are defined as events that are extraordinary, emergency nature that preclude or objectively impede the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disputes exclusively through negotiations.
- Other conditions
9.1. Online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to prior its publication on the website https://kvitochka.kiev.ua/
9.2. Internet-shop created for the organization of remote ways of selling goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy specified when ordering information. Thus, the implementation of acceptance (ordering and subsequent payment of the goods) the Buyer grants the Seller unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of their personal data, in understanding the law of Ukraine 'On protection of personal data'.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer executed in the online store order implies full acceptance of Buyer's terms and conditions of the contract of sale and purchase (public offer)
9.5. The actual date the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of conditions in accordance with article 11 of the Law of Ukraine 'On electronic Commerce'
9.6. Use resource online store to preview the product and to checkout for the Buyer is free.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. Online shop uses information about the Buyer for the sole purpose of order processing, shipment notification to the Buyer, delivery of goods, invoicing, etc.
- The order of return of funds
Before delivery the Seller will call the recipient and Refine the details.
In the case where the Buyer wants it to be a surprise, and wherein the recipient location is not provided, there are two options of solution:
1) leave the item to employees, to relatives, neighbors or a Concierge;
2) to deliver the goods at a different address for individual shipping cost according to the terms of this service.
In case of refusal of the goods by the recipient at the time of delivery the seller reserves the right not to return money to the Buyer. In some cases, you can reschedule the delivery (if you have not trimmed the stems for the song (basket of flowers, flowers in a box, ...).
10.2. The seller guarantees a refund in case the job is his fault.
There is a possibility of photos of flowers delivery to Kiev. It is guaranteed in the case that has the technical ability and the consent of the recipient. Photos sent to Your Inbox or viber.
- The term of the contract
11.1.The electronic agreement is considered concluded from the moment of receipt by the person making the proposal to conclude such an agreement, the answer about the acceptance of this proposal in the manner specified by the part six of article 11 of the law of Ukraine 'On electronic Commerce'.
11.2. Prior to the expiration of this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until actual delivery, by way of refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally in case of failure of one of the parties to the terms of this Contract and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store 'kvitochka.kiev.ua/' on the official website https://kvitochka.kiev.ua/has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine to grant the right of use of the online platform sole traders and legal entities for the sale of goods.